Microsoft has made available for free, a program that will bring your digital photo’s to life! With this powerful program you can:
- Create slideshows
- Touch-up, crop, or rotate pictures
- Add stunning special effects and soundtracks
- Narrate your photo stories
- Personalize them with titles and captions
- Send your photo stories in an e-mail
- Watch them on your TV, a computer, or a Windows Mobile–based portable device
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP; Windows XP Home Edition ; Windows XP Media Center Edition; Windows XP Professional Edition ; Windows XP Service Pack 1; Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Processor Required: Intel P3 700-megahertz (MHz)
or equivalent processor, an Intel P4 1.7-gigahertz (GHz) or equivalent
- Memory: 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM, 512 MB of RAM
or more recommended.
- Disk space: 400 MB of available hard disk space.
- Monitor: Super VGA (800 x 600) or
higher-resolution video adapter and monitor.
- Windows Genuine Advantage.
- Microsoft Windows Media Player 10.
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or later.
- Windows XP–compatible sound card and speakers.
- Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing
- Microphone to record narration.
Learn more about Photo Story 3 and download it here: